Creating the important relationship between court reporters and lawyers is one of the biggest tasks eCourt Reporters strives to accomplish.
Legal technology is a wonderful thing, and when it improves lives, the results are extremely rewarding.
Want to learn more about direct-connect technology?
eCourt Reporters is open for business with remote services!
As we are venturing into new territory with the COVID-19 pandemic, some facts remain:
- Law firms need to be mindful of the costs associated with legal support services.
- Law firms use technology allowing employees to utilize their time wisely.
- Law firms depend on their peers for recommendations of legal support services.
- Law firms demand the best-suited professional services for specific proceedings.
- Law firms need the ability of remote connections to continue moving cases forward.
Along with the current remote court reporting services being scheduled, eCourt Reporters is preparing for the influx of services that will be needed when social distancing requirements are lifted.
Law firms: Schedule a court reporter or legal videographer now for the best selection.
Court reporters and legal videographers: Update your personal calendar availability to be scheduled direct.
Not yet registered?
Law firms: Register your business FREE to begin scheduling court reporters and legal videographers direct .
Court reporters and legal videographers: List your profile FREE to be found for services by law firms across the U.S.