eCourt Reporters has been busy! Here’s some highlights of recent activity:
Doris Nagel wrote: “Karen Renee, CEO of eCourt Reporters, says that she and her business partner Judy Gerulat run their business the same way they ride their Harleys — full-speed ahead, with no reverse. Renee joined The Savvy Entrepreneur radio show to share some of the bumps in the road, as well as some of the many successes as eCourt Reporters got started and has grown rapidly. eCourt Reporters was founded to help lawyers more easily find available and qualified court reporters. Finding those reporters is not always easy, something that Renee, who formerly ran her own court reporter agency, knew from personal experience. She wanted eCourt Reporters to be essentially an ‘Uber’ for court reporters. She also felt that court reporters deserved a bigger piece of the pie, because agencies take up to 50% of the fees paid by lawyers. eCourt Reporters now sources qualified court reporters in all 50 states and is growing quickly.”
* Legally Blissed – eCourt Reporters was recently interviewed by Suzi Hixon of Legally Blissed. Watch for the podcast release soon as Suzi and Karen discuss the importance of law firms working directly with court reporters and legal videographers.
* Finalist in Summerfest Tech
* Startup Founder Daily recognized eCourt Reporters in July and featured eCourt Reporters in their July social media accounts. Great to be recognized as we improve logistics in the legal community.
Featured in Wisconsin Technology Council weekly newsletter
Karen Renee, chief executive officer of eCourt Reporters, recently competed in Startup Runway in Atlanta. See her remarks below.
“eCourt Reporters continues its march forward to better the legal community! We were honored to be selected one of only ten companies out of hundreds of submissions across the globe for Startup Runway in Atlanta, Georgia. The opportunities afforded to us from our great state gave us the ability to create a platform that truly improves the logistics of litigation services across the U.S. We are blessed to have the Wisconsin Technology Council, gBETA, ISA Ventures, Doyenne — just to name a few – that continue to support our company’s growth. Startup Runway was the latest in a number of successful ventures we have participated in, and we look forward to many, many more.”
Read the full newsletter here.
* Court reporters and legal videographers can view job details within their calendar!
* The search-by-name feature is one of the best tools for direct bookings.