A Risk Too High for Litigation!
WHAT VOICE-TO-TEXT TRANSLATED — WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID
- An admissible evidence – Inadmissible evidence
- I wouldn’t know – I would note
- Priceless – Price list
- You pee on other countries – UPL and other countries
- Working as an illegal – Working as a paralegal
- He was absolutely thinking – He was absolutely faking
- Legal – Illegal
- Piece of meat – Ancillary fees
- My doctor is behind me barking – My dog is behind me barking
- Evidentiary – Evident cheery
Litigation law firms cannot risk their case with incorrect translation of testimony.
Certified court reporters ensure transcripts with the correct words in trial preparation.
Locate and schedule vetted, certified court reporters at eCourt Reporters.